PR advice

Manolis Kiagias sonic2000gr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:03:06 UTC 2009

Jason wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I submitted PR 139095 a bit back for a new article on creating an
> Internal
> FreeBSD Update Server. I submitted one patch, and that did not process
> correctly, so I put in a new PR 139681 and have been adding patches to
> this
> PR for my original submission.
>
> Is there any way to merge the updates from the PATCH PR 139681 into
> 139095,
> and close 139681?

Hi Jason,

First off, this is a very interesting  piece of work! Thanks for taking
the time to create valuable documentation for FreeBSD!

I'll close 139681 for you.
I suppose you have not been contacted from anyone else in the Project
about the article,
so I'll assign this PR to me.

To keep things simple, would it be possible to send me the complete
article as a tar.gz file?
(manolis at FreeBSD.org is the preferred address)

I will build it locally and probably propose some changes for discussion.
When we feel it is good enough, we will again call for review from
additional doc people before it is committed.

Cheers,
manolis@