PR advice

Jason jhelfman at e-e.com
Tue Oct 27 20:45:09 UTC 2009

Hi.

I submitted PR 139095 a bit back for a new article on creating an Internal
FreeBSD Update Server. I submitted one patch, and that did not process
correctly, so I put in a new PR 139681 and have been adding patches to this
PR for my original submission.

Is there any way to merge the updates from the PATCH PR 139681 into 139095,
and close 139681?

My issue is that I really would like it to be all considered before it is
potentially cleared for approval, and not just the original PR.

I would like to clear up the confusion, and I am not sure how to proceed.

Thanks,
Jason