top navigation menu

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 5 11:22:40 UTC 2009

On 2009.07.05 12:09:20 +0200, Daniel Gerzo wrote:
> Daniel Gerzo wrote:
> > Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> >
> >> Maybe one should test with Firefox 2.X and the KDE browser.
> >
> > FYI it works completely fine with Firefox 2.0.0.20.
>
> I also tested with latest Safari on OS X Leopard where it works okay. I
> have also been told that the KDE browser works w/o problems too.
>
> So do you guys have any objections against me committing it?

I just tried it in Firefox where the bullet points between the items
show up - I think that's a regression as compared to the old vertical
bars which are much less 'visually intrusive'.  I don't really see the
point with that change?

I still think it must be possible to make it look a bit less "raw"
(perhaps rounded boxes or something like that), but I think that can
be done later, especially since I have no concreate suggets on
improving that, if we can find someone with visual clue.

Other than that (and the mouse over thing we talked about on IRC) I
don't see any reason not to commit it.

--
Simon L. Nielsen