Complete your enrollment/activation

westernunionresponse at westernunion.com westernunionresponse at westernunion.com
Sun Jan 4 01:04:54 UTC 2009

   Complete your W= estern Union® Prepaid MasterCard® and/or Prepaid
   Visa= ® Card Activation

   If your card number starts with:

       * 4913

       * 5102

       * 5112

       * 5347

       * 5779

   please call us at 1-800-509-6112 to activate your card.

   We are continually improving our Web site to= better serve you. Be
   sure to check back with us often as we add exciting n= ew services to
   meet your financial needs.

   If you have questions or need assistance, ou= r <= SPAN
   class=yshortcuts id=lw_1231027153_3 style="BACKGROUND: none
   tran= sparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium
   none">cust= omer service team is here to help.

   To protect yourself and your account, be sur= e to keep your password
   confidential. Never share it with anyone, and avoid= logging in to
   fraudulent Websites by always visiting [1]www.westernunion.com
   directly.

   Thank you for using Western Union!

   DO NOT REPLY TO = THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE [2]CONTACT
   US.