cvs commit: www/share/sgml news.xml

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 31 16:35:39 UTC 2008

On 2008.07.31 16:01:39 +0000, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> simon       2008-07-31 16:01:39 UTC
>
>   FreeBSD doc repository
>
>   Modified files:
>     share/sgml           news.xml
>   Log:
>   Move the news entry for the Foundation July Newsletter to the day it
>   was actually released.
>
>   This has the benifit (read: this is the real reason I'm moving it) of
>   making the list of news items on the front page a big shorter so it
>   looks less strange.

Making the front page only pick X entries and not entries from X days
would be a great project for someone (else)...

I looked at fixing the XSLT but due to the format of news.xml I
couldn't make it work and I unfortunatly don't have the time to change
news.xml to a less annoying format.

Anyway, enough ranting for this time :-).

--
Simon L. Nielsen