docs/125907: [patch] Update makefiles options section of Porter's Handbook

Thomas Abthorpe tabthorpe at freebsd.org
Thu Jul 24 12:50:05 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR docs/125907; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Thomas Abthorpe <tabthorpe at freebsd.org>
To: pav at freebsd.org
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/125907: [patch] Update makefiles options section of Porter's Handbook
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:41:23 -0400

 On Wednesday 23 July 2008 19:08:13 Pav Lucistnik wrote:
 > I fear some of the changes in this patch are incorrect:
 >
 > - no WITH_APACHE recognized in Mk/*, I think WITH_APACHE2 was correct
 > - USE_BDB can grok values directly, ie. USE_BDB=3D42 instead of
 > =A0 USE_BDB=3Dyes and WITH_BDB_VERSION=3D42. Also please mention ranges, =
 ie.
 > =A0 USE_BDB=3D45+
 > - WITH_MYSQL should be replaced by USE_MYSQL

 Thanks for the feedback, Pav. Looks that I need to wipe the sleep out of my=
 =20
 eyes before I hit the send button. Updated patch to follow.

 Thomas

 =2D-=20
 Thomas Abthorpe		| FreeBSD Committer
 tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org	| http://people.freebsd.org/~tabthorpe