docs/125907: [patch] Update makefiles options section of Porter's Handbook

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 23 23:10:04 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR docs/125907; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Pav Lucistnik <pav at FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: docs/125907: [patch] Update makefiles options section of
	Porter's Handbook
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 01:08:13 +0200

 I fear some of the changes in this patch are incorrect:

 - no WITH_APACHE recognized in Mk/*, I think WITH_APACHE2 was correct
 - USE_BDB can grok values directly, ie. USE_BDB=42 instead of
   USE_BDB=yes and WITH_BDB_VERSION=42. Also please mention ranges, ie.
   USE_BDB=45+
 - WITH_MYSQL should be replaced by USE_MYSQL

 --
 Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
               <pav at FreeBSD.org>