docs/119463: [handbook] [patch] typo in printing/chapter.sgml

gregoryd.freebsd at free.fr gregoryd.freebsd at free.fr
Mon Jan 14 20:54:14 UTC 2008

Quoting keramida at FreeBSD.org:

> -          that tells <application>LPD</application> to open the printer in
> -         read-write mode.</para>
> +         When this capability is present, <application>LPD</application>
> +         opens the printer in read-write mode.</para>
>
> Does this look better?

I guess we should avoid the repetition of "capability", though (the fdp-primer,
"writing style" invites us to).
What do you think of something like: " When present, it tells LPD to open the
printer in r/w mode".
My, I'm starting to feel like a fussy guy, now... :-\

(By the way, I read the "that" as a relative, and did not realise the ";" could
be used to separate the two sentences and make "that" a demonstrative).

gregory