docs/119463: [handbook] [patch] typo in printing/chapter.sgml

keramida at FreeBSD.org keramida at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 14 13:42:46 UTC 2008

Synopsis: [handbook] [patch] typo in printing/chapter.sgml

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: keramida
State-Changed-When: Mon Jan 14 13:40:59 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
Hi Gregory,
I reworded the text of the peragraph a bit, to avoid the need
for a ';' separating two sub-sentences.  The new text is shown
below:

-          that tells <application>LPD</application> to open the printer in
-         read-write mode.</para>
+         When this capability is present, <application>LPD</application>
+         opens the printer in read-write mode.</para>

Does this look better?

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->keramida
Responsible-Changed-By: keramida
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Jan 14 13:40:59 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I'll handle this PR, if Gregory wants to make more changes.