front page idea

Daniel Gerzo danger at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 20 06:26:28 UTC 2007

Hello Deb,

Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 2:47:10 AM, you wrote:

> They had suggested to either add a "Donate to the Foundation" or "Keep
> FreeBSD Free" button in a prominent spot on each page of the project.
> That would also create a connection between the two entities.
> Especially, since our whole mission is to support the project. We are
> going to add a section on our website that answers the questions:

I  didn't read this thread so far, because I haven't had time yet, but
here is what I did some time ago:

http://cvsup.sk.freebsd.org/~danger/FreeBSD/

I've just moved the links around, so that the link to Foundation is on
the  more prominent place. If you people like it, just let me know and
I can produce some diff :)

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:danger at FreeBSD.org