[News] 2/27/07 1/1 Your website has been linked to caustictruths.com

Links links at caustictruths.com
Mon Mar 12 17:43:32 UTC 2007

Hey there Ilk

I'm the webmaster of caustictruths.com which is a website for our print magazine. We have a featured story on Taylor Guitars which is on our web site and potentially  in a print edition. Your site was suggested as an addition to our very popular collection which will be useful for our visitors/readers. You can find the link to your web site here:

http://caustictruths.com/weblinks/links.htm
or
http://www.caustictruths.com/weblinks/links.htm

It will be under the category of Taylor Guitars

You can also find your link at http://www.caustictruths.com/mainsite under the Magazine menu and choose Weblinks. Choose the the category of Taylor Guitars.

If you want to link back to us (always appreciated), just insert this short HTML code on your web site:

---snip---

---snip---

Also, we now have free promo tools for bands and webmasters. Check it out:

First off, have your band  or site post their profile where this can link back to their site. Also, these profiles can be voted by visitors which will give bookmarks higher profile on our site.

Post new band bookmarks (profiles) here:
http://www.caustictruths.com/mainsite/component/option,com_bookmarks/task,new/Itemid,10073/mode,0/catid,1/navstart,0/search,*/

Promote or general band/site talk, post here:

http://www.caustictruths.com/mainsite/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,10024/func,post/do,reply/catid,5/

Trade or sell talk, post here:
http://www.caustictruths.com/mainsite/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,10024/func,post/do,reply/catid,6/

You do not need to register for any of these functions above.

If you register, you can submit your own news, weblink, join our community of hundreds of people, send private messages, and some other stuff. Register by going here:

http://www.caustictruths.com/mainsite/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,registers/

We are also looking for contests and sponsoring events which are promoted right within our menu system. This exposes your stuff to hundreds of daily visitors. Get in touch with Douglas about this at douglasv (at) caustictruths.com

Thanks for doing. Spread the word about this among your bands, friends, management, and who ever think would be interested.

Once confirmed, you will be able to post blogs, news, and other neat stuff. If you want to be part of our newsletter, join now for exclusive contests. All info is kept is kept private!

Drop me a line if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Eddie

CausticTruths.com

http://www.caustictruths.com/ - links at caustictruths.com

Caustic Truths Communications, Inc

Post Office Box 1190, Stn A, Toronto, Ont, M5W 1G6

--

Eddie
(Webmaster)

CAUSTiC TRUTHS!
LOUDER! HARDER! HEAVIER!

1623 MILITARY RD PMB #549, NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14304-1745,
****NOTE OUR NEW CANADIAN CONTACT BELOW: ******
SEND CDS REVIEWS & PRODUCT SAMPLES TO:
Email: links at caustictruths.com
PO BOX 1190 STN A, TORONTO ON., M5W 1G6,