Newb wanting to assist.

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 12 05:35:11 UTC 2007

Andy Kendall wrote:

> Hi All.
>

> I've been trying to build a FreeBSD system for about a week now and I'm
> struggling with the level of detail in the handbook/manual. I'm not a
> techo-newb; at 47 years old I've been in the loop since I built my first
> computer aged 19 (1979) and I'm a Communications Engineer now but even with
> all this experience It's still not easy.
>

> Can I help please? (I do have some fair experience as a Technical Author).

Improvements to the docs are always welcome. If you have ideas for
small changes, typo fixes, better clarity for a small section, etc.;
then send-pr is your friend. If you have ideas for larger scale work,
you probably want to run them by this list first so that we can give
it a sanity check.

hth,

Doug