ask to add a vendor in the Retailers' list

Александр Акодус alex at nixpcd.ru
Tue Jan 16 22:22:13 UTC 2007

Hello!

I'd  like  to ask you to add the online store I present (NIXPCD.ru) to
the    list    of    the    online    retailers,    published    here:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html

NIXPCD.ru   is   a   well-known   in   Russia   and   Russian-speaking
Internet-community  as a vendor of wide range open-source products. We
always offer CD and DVD-disks with up-to-date FreeBSD OS, packages for
FreeBSD  and  we  think  of  distributing distfiles for FreeBSD. So we
would be pleased to be helpful for you as a retailer of your products.

Some info about us:

Store name: Nixpcd.ru
Store URL: http://www.nixpcd.ru
FreeBSD page: http://www.nixpcd.ru/sect/freebsd
Contact Name: Dmitry Ivanov
Postal Mailing address: p/o box 116, 190000 St.Petersburg Post Office,
St.Petersburg, Russia
Email address: cdrom at nixpcd.ru

--
 Regards, Alex L.Akodus   (alex at nixpcd.ru)