[UPDATE] RFC: The end of the contributors article

Joel Dahl joel at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 16 13:34:09 UTC 2007

Tis 2007-01-16 klockan 16:06 +0300 skrev Andrew Pantyukhin:
> On 1/16/07, Joel Dahl <joel at freebsd.org> wrote:
> > 7.  Comments, suggestions & feedback much appreciated.
>
> b. I wonder if you plan to move out the rest of the stuff
>    from the contributors article. I for one would appreciate it
>    very much, I often have to go there to look up names and/or
>    e-mail addresses.

Yes, that's the plan.  The donations stuff belongs on the donations www
page, and for the developer lists I'd like to create something similar
to what Gentoo has (excluding the away system and the area of
responsibility stuff):
  http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/roll-call/userinfo.xml

Collecting all this stuff in one place would really make maintenance
less painful, especially if hrs implements a database containing
developer info.

--
Joel