[UPDATE] RFC: The end of the contributors article

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 16 13:06:10 UTC 2007

On 1/16/07, Joel Dahl <joel at freebsd.org> wrote:
> 7.  Comments, suggestions & feedback much appreciated.

First of all, a big thanks to you!

a. I would go with either <foo at bar.org> or <foo> than <foo@>.
   We sometimes use the latter syntax, but it's neither correct
   nor very beautiful. Considering all the e-mail addresses are
   already available for harvesting, displaying their complete
   forms everywhere would only be helpful for copy-paste
   purposes.

b. I wonder if you plan to move out the rest of the stuff
   from the contributors article. I for one would appreciate it
   very much, I often have to go there to look up names and/or
   e-mail addresses.

Thank you Joel!