The handbook is fantastic

Nathaniel naptrel at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 17:19:10 UTC 2007

Hello dedicated documenters,

This is a quick email to thank everyone involved in compiling the
FreeBSD Handbook for your hours of effort.

The handbook allows an administrative novice like me to fully
configure a robust, secure FreeBSD server from start to finish.

With the fragmentation of Linux, each branch having subtle
conventional differences and idiosyncrasies, it was the cohesive
FreeBSD approach, to which the Handbook is an important contributor,
that swung me to FreeBSD. It's unix as it should be!

Thanks again

Nathaniel