Important Information For Your Account‏

Hsbc Bank Plc customer_service at hsbc.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 16:30:05 UTC 2007

     Dear Hsbc Customer
     Banking Online with HSBC Bank Plc is about to become even more
     secure!
     As a valued HSBC Bank Plc online customer, the security of your
     identity and personal account information is extremely important.
     We are installing Enhanced Online Security as an additional way of
     protecting your HSBC Bank Plc online access.
     Click on Log On to Internet Banking for the quick and easy process
     for activating Enhanced Online Security for your HSBC Bank Plc
     Internet banking account.
     [1]Log On to Internet Banking
     Thanks for taking the time to learn about our upcoming plan for
     Enhanced Online Security - it's one more way that HSBC Bank Plc
     Internet banking can makes your online banking experience
     better..Remember always fill in your Memorable word correctly
     (c) 2007 All Rights Reserved