Spanish Support Forums

S. B. sb56637 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 23:20:50 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I'm interested in setting up a web forum for Spanish-speaking users of
FreeBSD.  There appears to be very little support for Spanish speaking users
right now-  I tried to browse the Spanish mailinglist (
https://listas.es.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo ) but the server was down.
Furthermore, many users prefer web forums over a mailinglist.  If I were to
set up a Spanish FreeBSD forum, would this be viewed with acceptance or
hostility by the community here?  I found several simple domain names
relating to Spanish and FreeBSD, and I am able to host the forums on a
fairly reliable server.  Anyone interested?  I'm asking here because I don't
want to go to the trouble and expense of setting this up if it won't be
used.  But if it would be used and mentioned officially as a FreeBSD support
forum, I would be happy to do it.

Please let me know!
Thanks for your help.