link Exchange Request

mair garry mair.123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 16:23:01 UTC 2006

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am webmaster of the following site and I want to exchange link with your
site. Here I am providing you my site link details :

Title: Free Insurance Leads
Reciprocal Link: http://www.go4india.net/free/http://www.go4india.net/free/

Exchanging links will increase search engine rankings and website
popularity. So, if you are interested, then please add my link at minimum
PR4+ link page of your site as soon as possible and let me know about it. In
exchange, please send your link information. I'll add your link at same PR
value link page within 24 hrs. Looking forward to your fast & positive
reply.

PS : Link exchange is the best way to promote the page rank of the site and
website popularity. There are many quality websites and we'll help you to
find them.

I'll wait for your fast & positive response.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Mukesh
mair.123 at gmail.com