Integrating 'FreeBSD vs. Linux vs. Windows 2000' flyer

Murray Stokely murray at freebsdmall.com
Sun May 8 23:37:40 UTC 2005

On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 08:29:26AM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> Everything is possible with TeX but requires some knowledge and a lot of
> time when it comes to do some DTP works.
> I think having, in a first time, an HTML version is a good thing (it
> allows translation and easy update).  Then if people need a printable
> version, a TeX conversion or Scribus one (maybe the best solution) could
> be done.  The best choice for a printed version would be something using
> our toolchain, this leads to a TeX version.  However using Scribus may
> be easier, and will still allow us to translate and update the content.

Yes that would be cool.  I think the old design of the PDF was nice,
and would be hard to replicate with TeX.  If someone can mimic that
design with Scribus that would be great.  I've personally never used
Scribus however.

I went ahead and imported the HTML version of the document and did
some minor updates:

  http://www.FreeBSD.org/marketing/os-comparison.html

  - Murray