Chapter 22 Electronic Email

Brad Davis brd at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 7 22:33:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'd like rearrange this section into sendmail specific stuff and not.
Right now it looks like:

Table of Contents
22.1 Synopsis
22.2 Using Electronic Mail                              NOT
22.3 sendmail Configuration                             IS
22.4 Changing Your Mail Transfer Agent          NOT
22.5 Troubleshooting                                    IS
22.6 Advanced Topics                                    IS
22.7 SMTP with UUCP                                     IS
22.8 Setting Up to Send Only                            NOT
22.9 Using Mail with a Dialup Connection        IS
22.10 SMTP Authentication                               IS
22.11 Mail User Agents                                  NOT
22.12 Using fetchmail                                   NOT
22.13 Using procmail                                    NOT

I would like it look like:

Table of Contents
22.1 Synopsis
22.2 Using Electronic Mail
22.3 Changing Your Mail Transfer Agent
22.4 Setting Up to Send Only
22.5 Sendmail
        22.5.1 sendmail Configuration
        22.5.2 Troubleshooting
        22.5.3 Advanced Topics
        22.5.4 SMTP with UUCP
        22.5.5 Using Mail with a Dialup Connection
        22.5.6 SMTP Authentication
22.6 Mail User Agents
22.7 Using fetchmail
22.8 Using procmail

so that I could add a new 22.6 called Postfix. and a 22.7 called qmail
and a 22.8 called Exim and ....

Thoughts?

Regards,
Brad Davis