Should 5-roadmap/ be upgraded?

Jose Liang jose at jose.idv.tw
Sat May 29 14:12:22 UTC 2004

Hello, everybody.
Congratulations on FreeBSD 4.10 released. After 4.10 released, I read the mailing-list of freebsd-stable, and I found
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2004-May/007575.html said 5.3 will be July 2004, maybe. But when I perused the
document of "The Road Map for 5-STABLE" after, I found it still says 5.3-RELEASE will be Mar 2004 in section 4 Schedule. Now is May
2004, should this document be upgraded? Old users will know what time 5-branch will be STABLE, but for some newbies they won't. If
they are tormenting to choose a branch of FreeBSD, I think this document will be useful  for them.
Please don't care about my silly suggestion. :)

Jose Liang