docs/66540: [patch] share/man/man4/ppbus.4 wording nits

fox at vader.aacc.cc.md.us fox at vader.aacc.cc.md.us
Tue May 11 21:10:23 UTC 2004

The following reply was made to PR docs/66540; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: fox at vader.aacc.cc.md.us
To: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at FreeBSD.org>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: docs/66540: [patch] share/man/man4/ppbus.4 wording nits
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:00:46 -0400 (EDT)

 On Tue, 11 May 2004, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:

 > On 2004.05.11 13:00:41 -0700, fox at vader.aacc.cc.md.us wrote:
 > >
 > > finite state "automate"/machine/automaton
 >
 > Without having read the manual page in question in detail I think the
 > original is probably almost OK, except that it should be "automata".
 > That is a rather common term used in computer science.

 I think automata is a plural, but I don't really care which wording you
 settle on. I just report them as/when I sees them. :-)

 --
 "I'd ask if you'd found the right sort of isolated wasteland for your
 citadel of dread yet, but that would be a silly question; you're in Utah,