Update to my review request (New content and changes)

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 16 21:52:48 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've made the following changes to these files:

chapter.sgml:
o Whitespace overhaul, grammar fixes, spelling, add missing tags.
o Discuss Singlelabel a bit more in depth.
o Fix the last 'XXX' from previous reviews.

article.sgml:
o Add a note about the mv(1) commands being required.
o Add a line for newsyslog.conf configuration and kill old suggestion
o Add a note about some perl variables that may cause errors.
o Use: &os; [45].X for FreeBSD releases.

New manual pages:
rc.4
esp.4
snc.4
cm.4

New versions rendered and uploaded:
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~trhodes/mac
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~trhodes/relaydelay

Manual pages at:
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~trhodes/man

Remember, I would like to commit this stuff on Monday (June 21).
Thanks!

--
Tom Rhodes