[REVIEW REQUEST] New MAC chapter; new article; new manual pages

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Jun 14 17:40:26 UTC 2004

Tom Rhodes <trhodes at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Also, a new article about configuring the relaydelay (ya'know,
> the greylist stuff) on FreeBSD with Sendmail.  I know, the
> first and only title is goofy but I hope that others will
> add on to this article their experiances with other MTAs
> (Bill Moran?).  That is located here:
>
> http://people.FreeBSD.org/~trhodes/relaydelay

Are you asking me to write an equivalent document using Postfix?

I'd be happy to do it, but it may take me a week or more.

Your article looks good.  The only difficulty I find in putting
together a howto on greylisting, is it's tough to do so without
picking my "favorite" software.  There's a number of MTAs and
each has its own method of greylisting, and there are a number
of implementations of greylist back ends.

If you think an article for Postfix is in order, let me know
and I'll put it together and push it your way to clean up my
SGML and the like.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies