Request for help: "DTD did not contain element declaration for document type name"

Ceri Davies ceri at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 16 19:25:10 UTC 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 10:55:20AM -0800, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> Arrrgh.  I'm obviously doing something stupid but I haven't figured
> out what it is yet.  Can someone give me a clue?
>
> I built up a new workstation using a fairly recent -CURRENT (from
> about a week ago) and installed the docproj port (using WITH_OPENJADE
> and JADETEX).  Although I thought I did a reasonable job of recreating
> the environment from my old (4-STABLE) workstation, I can't build any
> documents from the FDP docset.

You need to deinstall (or fix) the xhtml-basic port.

This bit me earlier today, but I figured it was just me, so didn't
bother looking into it too far.

Ceri