Tracking down devices in the Hardware Notes

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 24 21:11:34 UTC 2004

Hey Bruce

While working on the Harware Notes I have found two device entries
where I can't really determine which driver is supposed to support
them.

Both were in version 1.1 of common/dev.sgml and not in the old
HARDWARE.TXT.  I also tried grepping in the source tree, but that
hasn't helped in finding in the guilty drivers...  The devices are:

Seagate ST01/02 SCSI controllers
Future Domain 8xx/950 series SCSI controllers

Do you have any idea which driver is suposed to support these devices,
or have some pointers about where I look for their origin?

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team