Online 5-current release notes: s/dev_db/dev_mkdb/ throughout

Michel Lavondes fox at vader.aacc.cc.md.us
Sun Oct 19 18:08:26 UTC 2003

The following URLs use dev_db to refer to what I suspect is actually
dev_mkdb (unless it was renamed between 4.x and 5.x). Context:

   The dev_db utility is unnecessary due to the mandatory presence of
   devfs, and has been removed.

(Sorry, I know the HTML docs are generated from other files, but I don't
have 5-current docs installed locally, so I can't grep them, and I thought
that accurate, possibly incomplete information was better than possibly
misleading guesses from the RCS/CVS data in the HTML docs. Also, I
assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that this wasn't specific to the web-based
docs.)

http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/i386/article.html
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/i386/new.html#USERLAND
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/pc98/article.html
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/pc98/new.html#USERLAND
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/alpha/article.html
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/alpha/new.html#USERLAND
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/sparc64/index.html
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/sparc64/new.html#USERLAND
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/ia64/article.html
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/ia64/new.html#USERLAND
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/amd64/article.html
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/relnotes/amd64/new.html#USERLAND

--
Remember: i before e, except on Unix machines.