Removal of some mini-faqs in the Handbook.

Marc Fonvieille blackend at freebsd.org
Mon Jun 16 17:15:03 UTC 2003

Hello,

I noted that some "mini-faqs" have been removed.  I'm not against that
idea, but sometimes the solution used to replace the FAQ just looks like
an "ugly mess".  Where it was easy to find the information for the
reader, we have now a big set of "paras" not easy to read.

Maybe I'm totally "out" of what is a good layout, but maybe we should
think twice before doing it on all mini-faqs (I'm thinking about
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mail-trouble.html
for example, which will be, I guess, the next "axed one").

Marc