FreeBSD article in a magazine at Turkey

Christian Brueffer chris at unixpages.org
Sat Jun 14 00:54:08 UTC 2003

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 03:23:35PM +0300, Omer Faruk Sen wrote:
> I have mailed this e-mail to www at freebsd.org one week ago but I think it
> was the wrong place cause in news/press.html it is written that  "If you
> know of any news stories featuring FreeBSD that we have not listed here,
> please send details to doc at FreeBSD.org so that we can include them"
>
> REGARDS..

Hi,

nice to hear this!  However, I'm not sure wheather it is useful to add
this to the press section.  Most people won't be able to read it.

It would definetly fit into the press section of a turkish translation
of the website.

Do we have a 'charta' for adding (or not adding) links to non-english
articles to the press section?

- Christian

--
Christian Brueffer	chris at unixpages.org	brueffer at FreeBSD.org