FreeBSD article in a magazine at Turkey

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at enderunix.org
Fri Jun 13 12:22:45 UTC 2003

I have mailed this e-mail to www at freebsd.org one week ago but I think it was
the wrong place cause in news/press.html it is written that  "If you know of
any news stories featuring FreeBSD that we have not listed here, please send
details to doc at FreeBSD.org so that we can include them"

REGARDS..

 -----------------------
Hi,
We as enderunix.org have written an article about FreeBSD at BYTE magazine's
Turkey branch (www.byte.com.tr) (June 2003 edition) to promote FreeBSD at
Turkey. The article  is 14 pages long and contains these titles:

What is FreeBSD?
BSD History
BSD Model
Available BSD  OSes
FreeBSD Installation (Step by step installation with screenshots)

I have contacted with FreeBSD core team and they have told me when magazine
is out with sending mail to www at freebsd.org the article can be mentioned at
"Press Section" of FreeBSD's homepage. The magazine managers are thinking to
give away FreeBSD 4.8 Installation CD next month (July 2003)

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET