docs/35620: make release fails in documentation for RELEASETAG=RELENG_4_5 as of Feb 28th

Murray Stokely murray at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 7 10:50:55 UTC 2003

Synopsis: make release fails in documentation for RELEASETAG=RELENG_4_5 as of Feb 28th

State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: murray
State-Changed-When: Mon Apr 7 03:50:11 PDT 2003
State-Changed-Why:
I have added a note to the new 'BUGS' section of release(7).  Thanks
for bringing this to our attention.  I will MFC the man page addition
later this week.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->murray
Responsible-Changed-By: murray
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Apr 7 03:50:11 PDT 2003
Responsible-Changed-Why: