ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'zabbix'@'ritm' (using, password: YES)

Momchil Ivanov idiotbg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:30:36 UTC 2007

На 2.3.2007 15:01 Rajen Jani (BT Yahoo! Broadband) пише:
> Hello people,
>
>                Thanks for helping me out last time. I am still having
> the above problem. I did the following prior:
>
> shell>> mysql
>
> mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON zabbix TO .*  'zabbix'@'ritm' IDENTIFIED
> BY 'password';

Try using:
GRANT ALL ON zabbix.* TO 'zabbix'@'ritm' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
I think your '.*' after TO makes it wrong

--
This correspondence is strictly confidential. Any screening, filtering
and/or production for the purpose of public or otherwise disclosure is

PGP KeyID: 0x3118168B
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint BB50 2983 0714 36DC D02E  158A E03D 56DA 3118 168B