LLD: man pages missing?

O. Hartmann ohartmann at walstatt.org
Mon Dec 25 20:16:56 UTC 2017

I have installed most recent CURRENT as of r327219 with LLD_IS_LD=YES set
via /etc/src.conf.

I try to find some options and tried "man ld", "man lld" and "ld.lld". In the the latter
two cases there can nothing be found on the system and man ld always seems to refer to
the GNU linker - which is, I believe, the linker reached by /usr/bin/ld.bfd. There is
also a linker "ld" in /usr/local/bin/ld from binutils-2.28,1.

Can someone help?

Thnaks,

oh

--
O. Hartmann

Ich widerspreche der Nutzung oder Übermittlung meiner Daten für
Werbezwecke oder für die Markt- oder Meinungsforschung (§ 28 Abs. 4 BDSG).