Proper way to build nanobsd with "external" toolchain on new CURRENT?

Garrett Cooper yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 22:14:15 UTC 2014

…

> Where XSTRIPBIN is my addition (or installworld will fail due to absent
> "strip" for "install -s”)

Should XSTRIPBIN be STRIP_CMD? From build(7)…

     STRIP_CMD        Command to use at install time when stripping binaries.
                      Be sure to add any additional tools required to run
                      STRIP_CMD to the LOCAL_ITOOLS make(1) variable before
                      running the distributeworld or installworld targets.
                      See install(1) for more details.

This should be unnecessary though as I’ve already resolved the strip command not being present issue in r275867.

Cheers!