Kernel panic at boot after an upgrade from 9.0-BETA1 to 9.0-BETA2

Piotr Kubaj freebsd.current.list at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:46:01 UTC 2011

I've upgraded today to beta 2 (with the newest sources atm). The procedure was as described in the handbook: make buildworld -j3; make buildkernel -j3 KERNCONF=MYKERNEL; make installkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL (the kernel I used was the same as for beta 1, for which it worked flawlessly); reboot and mergemaster -p, make installworld and mergemaster (all three from the single-user mode). The previous system was built on August 19. My architecture is amd64. Here's a photo of the error: http://imageshack.us/f/849/20110902001.jpg/