ddb can't use USB keyboard?

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 6 21:25:44 PDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 21:17 -0700, Michael David Crawford wrote:
> Robert Noland wrote:
> > No, that was on the laptop... so only usb disk.
>
> The keyboards on many laptops are actually USB, just internally
> connected.  Does your laptop also have an external PS/2 port?  If so,
> you could debug with that.

Now that you mention it, no... it doesn't.

Basically the error I get when it panics is "usb2_do_poll: Polling not
supported"  I was working on some other stuff yesterday and after a long
while, something timed out and it tried to dump a core, but the disk
wasn't available.

robert.

--
Robert Noland <rnoland at FreeBSD.org>