IPSEC on 7.0-PRERELEASE

gnn at freebsd.org gnn at freebsd.org
Sat Jan 26 06:58:38 PST 2008

At Fri, 25 Jan 2008 01:20:08 -0300,
Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:

> [...]

Sorry to reply so late, I'm traveling at the moment.  In 7.0 we have
moved to a single IPsec stack, that stack requires the "device crypto"
line whether you're using software or hardware cryptography.  I think
it's time for a documentation update but that will have to wait until
I clear away some other $dayjob related work.  If someone is up for
updating our IPsec docs I'd be able to help with that, just not do it
completely on my own.

Best,
George