XEN and ZFS Status?

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Thu Jan 24 09:38:20 PST 2008

Scott Long <scottl at samsco.org> writes:
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at des.no> writes:
> > Xen is currently not supported at all, AFAIK.
> Would it be possible to have any more completely uninformed opinions on
> Xen by people completely out of the loop on its development?

Scott, wtf is wrong with you?  You've been acting like an ass both on
and off the lists lately.

In any case, I stand by what I wrote - Xen is not supported at all in
FreeBSD 7, nor in 8 for that matter.  What is or isn't available in
Perforce is completely irrelevant to the OP.

You (assuming you are involved in Xen development) really don't make it
easy, BTW - the wiki page contains epsilon information, and the status
reports none at all.

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no