8.0-CURRENT built on 08/20 crashing with HTT enabled

Rink Springer rink at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 20 20:30:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:12:26PM +0200, Ed Schouten wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> * Renato Botelho <rbgarga at gmail.com> wrote:
> > kernel trap 12 with interrupts disabled
>
> I already spoke with Renato privately and one thing that concerns me:
> shouldn't we normally get a panic when receiving this?

I'm seeing this on my XBOX too, since the latest XEN commits. I'm trying
to coordinate with Kip Macy to get this fixed.

Regards,

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"Anyway boys, this is America. Just because you get more votes doesn't