Freeswitch on latest FBSD

Erol Akarsu eakarsu_33 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 23:23:41 UTC 2008

Dear cpghost,

I appreciate your detailed answer,

Can you help me on setting other limits? I did the following but it did not change.
I would like this like I do in linux:

  ulimit -c unlimited

ulimit -d unlimited

ulimit -f unlimited

ulimit -i unlimited

ulimit -n 999999

ulimit -q unlimited

ulimit -u unlimited

ulimit -v unlimited

ulimit -x unlimited

ulimit -s 244

ulimit -l unlimited

Could you please tell me how I will do it on FreeBSD?

Thanks