Undefined symbol "__mb_sb_limit" during 7.0-BETA1 installworld

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Wed Oct 24 14:02:10 PDT 2007

> > 	Will it be considered BETA2? Or BETA1 revised?
>
> I'll name it BETA1.5.

	Good deal.

> > 	Is it possible to find out how the issue happened?
>
> I had a stupidity leak.

	[Info here]

> Sigh.  Sorry.  Like I said - stupidity leak...

	No worries, as they say in Connecticut ...

		FECES OCCUR!

	Thanks... Please let me know when your done.
The machine I loaded was just a "test" load to see if
the machine could go from 4.10 to 7.0, and the machine seems
fine with it. One of the disks is bad so I have to order
another (One of them there single connector hot swap SCSI
that you can't go to Best Buy to get) so I have time to play
with re-loads/re-cvsup.

			Tuc