Process for requesting reverting patch?

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at
Sun May 13 19:24:39 UTC 2007

Steve Kargl <sgk at> writes:
> On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 08:23:43PM +0200, Dag-Erling Sm??rgrav wrote:
> > Steve Kargl <sgk at> writes:
> > > What is the formal process to get a recent commit to -current
> > > reverted?  Do I send email to core?
> > You start by talking to the person who did the commit.  That much should
> > be obvious.
> I would expect a committer, who changes something as important as
> the default shell in FreeBSD, to read the freebsd-current mailing
> list and the PR database.

I would expect a committer such as yourself to know that there are
better ways to approach this than posting to -current and threatening to
take the matter to core at .

Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at

More information about the freebsd-current mailing list