Process for requesting reverting patch?

Steve Kargl sgk at
Sun May 13 18:15:23 UTC 2007

On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 08:10:53PM +0200, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 10:54:25AM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote..
> > What is the formal process to get a recent commit to 
> > -current reverted?  Do I send email to core?  For 
> How about asking the committer who put it in CVS?
> Be prepared to explain why you think the commit should be
> reverted.

Did you read the PR?  The details are there. 

gdb is broken with tcsh.  Having a nonfunctioning debugger
would seem to be a rather severe problem.


More information about the freebsd-current mailing list