Process for requesting reverting patch?

Wilko Bulte wb at
Sun May 13 18:10:57 UTC 2007

On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 10:54:25AM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote..
> What is the formal process to get a recent commit to 
> -current reverted?  Do I send email to core?  For 

How about asking the committer who put it in CVS?

Be prepared to explain why you think the commit should be

Wilko Bulte				wilko at

More information about the freebsd-current mailing list