INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE patches

Wojciech A. Koszek wkoszek at freebsd.org
Wed May 9 20:32:22 UTC 2007

On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 04:42:47PM +0000, Wojciech A. Koszek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We talked about improved INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE work some time ago. I
> cleaned it up, and I have prepared a patch for the latest -CURRENT.
>
> It's here:
>
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~wkoszek/patches/kernconf.patch

I've put updated patch:

It comes with -C option for config(8). It means:

	"Keep backward compatibility with the old behaviour of config(8) --
	keep configuration file comments from every configuration file,
	also those included with 'include' statement".

You'll have comments included, but won't be able to redirect it's
kern.conftxt output to file and start configuration procedure however.

-k changed to -x to keep this option consistent with NetBSD's one

Thanks,

--
Wojciech A. Koszek
wkoszek at FreeBSD.org