ZFS status now in June? / stable enough for a file server?

Borja Marcos BORJAMAR at SARENET.ES
Wed Jun 20 12:02:14 UTC 2007

On 20 Jun 2007, at 13:13, Olivier Mueller wrote:

> So if you are already using ZFS in "pre-production", I would be
> glad for
> a short "go/no go" feedback, thanks :-)

I already jumped into the wagon yesterday with a non-critical machine :)

So far I'm happy. Not that I've done a lot of tests, just made some
make worlds over ZFS filesystems. I  installed the June FreeBSD 7
snapshot and cvsupped yesterday.

Borja.

"The thing he realised about the windows was this: because they had
been converted into openable windows after they had first been
designed to be impregnable, they were, in fact, much less secure than
if they had been designed as openable windows in the first place."
    Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"