wireless

Andrew Thompson thompsa at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 19 01:32:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am investigating a couple of wireless issues reported since the
net80211 changes were merged last week. I thought i'd list them out in
case any one else is looking into them (or wants to).

1. Unloading the ath module hangs
   I have reproduced this but not found the cause yet, its a hard hang
   and I cant break into the debugger.

2. Firmware iwi_bss will not load
   I havnt reproduced this and has only been reported by one person.

3. iwi(4) gets a firmware error while associating
   Can not reproduce this yet, debug traces available on the mailing
   list.

4. wi(4) fails to associate
   Unknown yet

Please report any other wireless issues and help is appreciated.

cheers,
Andrew