pf(4) status in 7.0-R

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Mon Jun 4 05:24:39 UTC 2007

    0n Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 01:42:15PM +0200, Kenneth Vestergaard Schmidt wrote:

    >Stanislaw Halik <sthalik at tehran.lain.pl> writes:
    >> Are there any plans to sync pf(4) before 7.0-R? OpenBSD has some neat
    >> stuff in it, including expiretable functionality, which would come in
    >> handy.
    >
    >On that, note, it'd be nice with an update of carp(4), too, especially
    >the 'carpdev'-functionality. I'd probably even be able to get some money
    >to sponsor at least part of the work, if anybody was willing.

What is the "'carpdev'-functionality" ?

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.