HEADS UP: netatm disabling taking place shortly

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 15 04:25:08 UTC 2007

Robert,

This is cool stuff, thanks for your dogged persistence in eliminating
GIANT from the network stack!

One tiny thing I've noticed doing a buildworld tonight, because of the
way that /usr/src/usr.bin/kdump/mkioctls works (starting at line 19)
it's necessary to remove /usr/include/netatm _before_ trying to build.
You might want to include that in any instructions you send out
regarding this change (and maybe in UPDATING). If I've missed where
you've said that already, sorry for the noise.

Doug